Wounded Warrior Project® partners with four world-renowned academic medical centers, to form Warrior Care Network®, healing invisible wounds of service and improving the psychological healing of our nation's veterans. The Warrior Care Network program provides veterans living with PTSD, TBI, and related conditions with a path to long-term wellness.
- Participating warriors receive a year’s worth of mental health care during a 2-3-week intensive outpatient program, using evidence-based treatments with alternative therapies.
- Warriors who complete the Warrior Care Network program have seen a significant improvement in PTSD and depression symptoms.
The four national academic medical centers of excellence include:
- Emory Healthcare Veterans Program,
- Massachusetts General Hospital - Home Base Veteran and Family Care,
- Rush University Medical Center - Road Home Program, and
- UCLA Health - Operation Mend.
In cooperation with the Department of Veterans Affairs, this program connects thousands of warriors with world-class care.