Our experienced team of rehabilitation professionals combines an individualized approach to care with evidenced-based therapeutic protocols. We introduce leading-edge technologies to help patients optimize their rehabilitation, including, but not limited to:
- Upper and lower extremity electrical stimulation devices to improve muscle strength and motor control, such as the Bioness® H200 & L300
- ReoGo®, an upper extremity robotic retraining device, for increased arm functioning
- Body Weight Supported Treadmill Training (BWST) for early recovery of walking and mobility skills
- Vital Stim® for swallowing function
- Wii® gaming system for virtual reality rehabilitation and functional training
- Vision therapy equipment such as the Optec® 6500 and Dynavision® 2000
In addition, the Chester campus offers offer some unique treatments and educational approaches including constraint induced therapy, Tai Chi, medication management classes, and various educational and support groups.