Berger's Rehab Center is a full-service, acute inpatient facility located in Pickaway County. The Center offers inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation programs to patients regain strength, mobility and communication skills.
Inpatients treated at The Rehabilitation Center at Berger Hospital are recovering from brain injury stroke, trauma, amputation, and major orthopedic surgery, as well as other conditions. Services include:
- Intensive 5 days/week therapies (minimum 3 hours/day) and a modified program on Saturdays
- Medical coverage available 24 hours/day
- Daily access to providers specializing in rehabilitation and physical medicine
- Rehabilitation nurses on-site 24 hours/day
- Group support and interaction from patients with similar diagnoses
- Patient case mix solely dedicated to rehabilitation
The center also offers customized community re-entry programs, home evaluations for safety, family meetings, and family education. Outpatient rehabilitation services at Berger Health System include physical, speech and occupational therapies, located in one facility. Outpatient Rehabilitation Services are available Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6 p.m.