With a focus on relearnling activities of daily living, the Brain Injury Program at the Alta Bates Summit Medical Center includes individualized behavior managemnt techniques, familiy involvement and education, and progressive therapy. We strive to maximize each patient's potential for recovery.
Program highlights include:
- Professional and highly experienced staff specially trained to evaluate brain injury.
- Commission on Accredidation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) accredits our program representing the highest industry standards of excellence and quality of care.
- Individualized behaviour management programs.
- Access to community resources
- Easy referral and admission process