ABI Case Management offers individualized planning and skilled service coordination for Kentucky's citizens who have sustained Acquired Brain Injuries including:
*Traumatic Brain Injury (open and closed)
*Cerebral Vascular Accident (Stroke/Aneurysm)
*Seizure disorder, encephalitis, toxic exposure, tumor
ABI Case Management provides:
* Prompt and personal attention to your treatment needs
* A personal guide through the maze of paperwork and requirements to help you meet eligibility requirements for your funding source.
* Thorough coordination of your treatment plan.
* Availability 24 hours per day to answer your questions or to assist with your concerns.
* Valued experience in the area of Rehabilitation and Brain Injury services.
* Excellent knowledge of state and local resources to meet your needs.
* Close involvement with you, your family or extended support network to provide you the best possible care.