BrainLine.org Site Map
BrainLine.org is designed to provide a transparent user experience. The landing pages (TBI Basics, For People with TBI, For Family and Friends, and For Professionals) are designed to meet the needs of our main audience groups. Content is cross referenced on each landing page. You can look for content by browsing through the home page or any of the landing pages, by doing a search or by selecting the TBI Topics list.
Each landing page is tailored to a specific audience group and contains links to content throughout the site.
- TBI Basics - is comprised of basic information about TBI. This is a great place to start if you are new to the TBI community.
- For People with TBI - has content about TBI for people that have them.
- For Family and Friends - has links to content that focus on prevention and coping with the complexities of caring for loved ones who have TBIs.
- For Professionals - contains links to TBI white papers and articles for the professionals who take care of people with TBI.
All pages in this category provide some type of special information. All of the Function Pages are dynamic, so they'll always be current.
- En español - provides a list of content in Spanish.
- glossary - is a list of terms and definitions used throughout the site. Each time the glossary term occurs on a page, you'll see a dotted underline. When you mouse-over the word, a short definition appears -- click on it, and it will open up the full definition.
- Finding Resources - is a dynamic list of organizations that specialize or provide services for the TBI community.
- TBI Topics - lists all of the content on BrainLine.org by topic.
- Video and Multimedia - is a landing page for all things multimedia.
- Personal Stories - is a list of personal stories by or about individuals in the TBI community.
- Calendar - the BrainLine.org calendar lists TBI-related events (conferences, lectures, workshops).
Everything you want to know about BrainLine.org.